Public hearing speaker sign-up
How to sign up
- Complete the form below to speak at an upcoming meeting.
- You must sign up at least 3 hours before the meeting.
- You must select the item you want to speak about. Only listed items are open for comment.
- If you have documents or other materials, upload it as an attachment. These will be added to the public record and may be presented in the meeting.
- Your participation and anything you share in a meeting will be part of the public record. Only include information that you are comfortable making public.
Speaking at a meeting
Minneapolis is holding in-person meetings once again. You can sign up to speak at the meeting as well. City Council meets in Room 317 of City Hall.
Check the meeting calendar or agenda for room locations of other boards and commissions.