Public hearing speaker sign-up
Sign up to speak at a public hearing and learn how to join an online meeting.
How to sign up
- Complete the form below to speak at an upcoming meeting.
- You must sign up at least 3 hours before the meeting.
- You must select the item you want to speak about. Only listed items are open for comment.
- If you have documents or other materials, upload it as an attachment. These will be added to the public record and may be presented in the meeting.
How to join the meeting
- We'll send you an email with the call-in number and conference ID one hour before the meeting.
- Call in at the scheduled time.
- To help us recognize you, please call in with the same phone number you enter when you sign up.
- Initially, you will enter the lobby where you'll hear hold music.
- When you enter the meeting, you will be muted but able to listen.
- When you are called to speak, press *6 to unmute.
- Wait a moment for a recorded message that says you’re unmuted before you begin speaking.
- If you are watching the meeting online, be aware that there is a 20-30 second delay between the call and the broadcast. Be sure to turn off the sound when its your turn to speak.