Census projected undercounts dashboard
We want to ensure a fair and accurate count of Minneapolis residents for the 2020 Census. This dashboard shows areas of the city at risk for being undercounted.
How to use the dashboard
Search the data
Your search options:
- Select an area on the dashboard.
- Select a bar on the left.
Read the data
What the colors mean:
- Blue: the entire projected population of a neighborhood.
- Orange: the projected number of people who will be undercounted in the census.
To read the details:
- Hover: To read the data element details, place your cursor over the bar graph.
- Click: Click an area on a bar graph or chart to highlight specific information.
For best results:
- View the dashboard in full screen.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.