Business, Inspections, Housing & Zoning (BIHZ) Committee
This committee oversees all matters related to economic development; land use, development, and zoning; housing policy; employment & training programs; and business licensing.
The committee exercises oversight of these departments:
Boards and commissions
The committee exercises oversight of these meeting bodies:
- Animal Care & Control Advisory Board
- Arts Commission
- Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Heritage Preservation Commission
- Housing Board of Appeals
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority
- Minneapolis Workforce Development Board
- Nuisance Condition Process Review Panel
- Planning Commission
- Upper Harbor Terminal Collaborative Planning Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
The committee meets Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. in the first week of the Council cycle.
See meeting calendar and agendas
350 Fifth St. S., Room 304
Minneapolis, MN 55415
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday