Ward 1 Resources
Some of these documents require the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
- Northeast Public Library
- 311 Minneapolis
- First Ward Neighborhoods
- First Ward Parks
- Guide to University of Minnesota Off-Campus Living
- Housing Development, Rehabilitation & Ownership
- Business Support & Development
- CPED Business Financing Programs – Community Planning & Economic Development (CPED) and the City of Minneapolis offer a variety of affordable financing programs for small- to medium-sized business owners. The City partners with private lenders and community business-assistance agencies to provide financing for the purchase and renovation of commercial buildings, for leasehold improvements and for production equipment. For information on available programs call (612) 673-3131 or visit CPED.
- Northeast Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce – (612) 378-0050 or [email protected]
- Northeast Neighbors & Business Association – offering shop-local resources, support, incentives & information for neighborhood businesses and consumers.
- Report Graffiti Online or call 311
- Online Police Report – Online police reports can be filed to document vandalism to property or motor vehicle, as well as lost or stolen property if no injuries occurred and no suspect information is available.
- Keep Our City Clean – seasonal Inspections sweeps.
Last updated May 6, 2019