Report potholes online using the form linked below and the City will address your concern.
- Questions with an asterisk (*) are required.
- You must provide an email address.
- When you submit the form you will receive an email confirming your request.
- This form is for reporting potholes on Minneapolis city streets and Parkways only.
- Response time for repairs: Time of year, weather and pavement conditions, resource availability and other priorities and factors will affect how quickly crews can respond, so the time to complete repairs will vary.
Report a Pothole on Non-City Street
- Most County Roads are maintained by Hennepin County; visit their site to report a pothole on a County Road.
- Highways and Interstate roadways, including entrance and exit ramps, are maintained by Mn/Dot, visit the MN Department of Transportation to report a pothole on a state highway or freeway.
- Exceptions: Potholes on County Roads in the Downtown area can be reported to the City of Minneapolis. Some City streets are called State Trunk Highways that are owned by Mn/DOT, but are patched by the City, so they can be reported to the City.
Last updated Aug 6, 2018