What We Do
Through the management of traffic infrastructure and traffic operations, the Traffic Division aims to achieve effective and safe transportation throughout the city of Minneapolis. We offer a variety of services in maintaining streetlights, signals, signs and pavement markings.
Current information on construction and event activities impacting City travel:
Maps are updated frequently to the best of our knowledge. We are not responsible for errors or omissions.
Transit and Driving Alternatives
Commuters into downtown, the University of Minnesota, and throughout the city are encouraged to take advantage of mass transit, car pooling, and bike routes to minimize traffic congestion.
For more information, visit:
- Metro Transit
- Downtown Minneapolis Transportation Management Organization
- Bicycling in Minneapolis
- Pedestrian Program
- Safe Routes Program
Attending an Event?
- Target Field - Getting To
- Target Center - Plan Your Visit
- U.S. Bank Stadium - Transportation
- TCF Bank Stadium - Parking and Transportation
- Convention Center - Directions and Parking
Last updated Aug 16, 2016