Want to help bees but don't have a bee hive? Learn more about what you can do to plant and provide habitat for bees.
- University of Minnesota Bee Squad
- University of MN Bee Lab: Plants for Minnesota Bees
- The Beez Kneez Education program
- Bee Health: The Role of Pesticides
- Upper Midwest Plants for Native Bees
- Beyond the Birds and the Bees report
The photo at the right shows Mayor R.T. Rybak and the chairman of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community, Charlie Vigthe with two bee hives on the City Hall green roof. The hives are sponsored by the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community.
Photo by: Julia Eagles
Last updated Feb. 7, 2014