Your recycling should fit in your One-Sort recycling cart. If you consistently have more recycling than can fit in your cart, contact Solid Waste & Recycling to request a larger or an additional recycling cart. There is no charge for additional recycling carts.
· Occasional extra recycling may be placed in a cardboard box or paper bag next to your One-Sort recycling cart. Cardboard that does not fit inside the cart should be flattened and bundled with string or twine and placed next to the cart.
· Items must not fall apart or break when crews pick them up.
· Each bag or box must weigh less than 40 pounds.
· If you place extra recycling in an old curbside recycling bin or other plastic tub, it will be taken by collection crews for recycling and you will not be able to get it back.
· Extra recycling is recorded by the crew, and any household who continually has extra recycling will be assigned another cart. There is no charge for additional recycling carts.
Last updated Nov 18, 2015