Recycling Reminder Emails
Sign up to receive a reminder email to set your recycling cart out for collection!
Recycling reminders are emailed to you the business day before your recycling day to remind you to set your recycling cart out for collection. Recycling reminders also include:
- Holiday reminders notifying you if your collection will or will not be delayed due to holidays
- Seasonal service reminders including the start and end of yard waste collection
- Notifications of upcoming waste reduction, reuse, and recycling events
- Fun facts about the waste and recycling industry
Sign-up in three simple steps:
- To make sure you’re signed up to receive the recycling reminder for your home, enter your address in our Find Your Next Recycling Day tool.
- Once your collection schedule is retrieved, click “Subscribe to e-mail updates and reminders.”
- Enter your email address and, if desired, a password and click submit.
You’ll receive a recycling reminder every other week.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our office.
Last updated Mar 10, 2019