Regulatory Services

Public Service Center
250 South 4th Street, Room 400
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Call 311Call 311 for information about the City and City services.

Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.

Minneapolis Traffic Control Officer

Minneapolis Traffic Control Officer near Target Field

Minneapolis Traffic Control Officer stopping traffic

Traffic Control

The Minneapolis Traffic Control Unit is a division of the Regulatory Services Department. The unit provides traffic control during rush hours in the Minneapolis downtown district as well as for special events at:

Traffic Control Agents also provide the following services to Minneapolis residents and visitors:

To report parking violations please call "311" or (612) 673-3000 if calling outside of the 612 area code.

You may also use these online forms: Report parking violations online   Report abandon vehicles

Useful Links


Last updated Jun 10, 2016



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32