Regulatory Services

Public Service Center
250 South 4th Street, Room 400
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Call 311Call 311 for information about the City and City services.

Non-English Resources

Non-English Information, this icon shows text for espanol, hmoob and soomaaliga

Find services and City information translated in other languages.

Property Ownership, Notification Address or Contact Person Changes

There are at least four places where property ownership, property taxpayer and property contact information is tracked for use by Regulatory Services and others. Regulatory Services has a protocol for sending property notices that includes the following information sources. To revise this information, please follow these steps:

Rental License

Rental License information is tracked by Regulatory Services. See Rental Property License Information to:

Homestead Information

Homestead information is tracked by the City Assessor's Office. Visit the Assessor's website for information on Applying for Homestead Classification.

Property Tax Information

Taxpayer information is tracked by Hennepin County. To change taxpayer information, contact Hennepin County Taxpayer Services at (612) 348-3011.

Chapter 249/Vacant and Boarded Building Registration (VBR)

Chapter 249/VBR is tracked by Regulatory Services. To update related owner information, see Vacant and Boarded Building Registration.

Last updated Nov 9, 2016