- Recovery.gov: White House’s official site for Recovery Act information
- US Department of Labor: Learn about the Unemployment Insurance, Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Community Service Employment for Older Americans, Employment Service Grants to States, Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA).
- US Department of Health and Human Services: Find information on Medicaid, Head Start and community health centers.
- US Department of Energy: Read news about energy efficient homes and businesses, greening federal buildings, and renewable energy projects.
- US Department of Transportation: Highways, Railroads, Public Transportation
- US Small Business Administration: Small Business Loans
- US Department of the Interior: Learn about water reuse and parks projects.
- US Environmental Protection Agency: Clean Water, Diesel Emission Reduction, Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
- US Department of Education: Schools, College Affordability, School Funding
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development: Find out about community development, rental assistance, lead hazard reduction/healthy homes, Homelessness Prevention Fund, Tax Credit Assistance Program, and the Public Housing Capital Fund.
- Social Security Administration: Learn more about Social Security.
- US Department of Agriculture: Food and Nutrition
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Internal Revenue Service: Tax credits
- US Department of State
Last updated May. 4, 2012