Public Works

350 South 5th Street
RM 203 City Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55415-1390

Report Street Light Issues

Report the following issues online using the forms below and a customer service agent will address your concern.

Street Light Outage

Have you seen a street light that is out or flickering?

Report Street Light Outage


Street Light Wreck

Have you seen a street light that is damaged or lying on the ground?

Report Street Light Wreck


Request New Street Light

Do you know of a location where a street light could improve safety?

Request a New Street Light

Last updated Sep 14, 2017



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service


facebook25x25 twitter25x25 youtube25x25 Minneapolis311icon logo tv 14 footer icon image linkedin_32x32