Public Works Logo

Public Works
350 South 5th Street
RM 203 City Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55415-1390

To contact, call 311.


Residential Stormwater UtilitLeft Justifyy Credit Program Application

Required Application Materials

**September 30th, 2019 is the last day we will accept applications for the 2019 season.**

The following materials are required to be submitted with your application:  
  1. A map detailing the drainage of your property, including: 
    1. The location of all BMPs
    2. The area draining to each BMP
    3. The total square footage of impervious area draining to each BMP
  2. A picture of your completed BMP  

Last updated Sep 13, 2019



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

Minneapolis 311       ©1997-2019 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo