Department of Public Works
The Sidewalks Inspections office inspects and maintains public sidewalks throughout the City. The property owner adjacent to the public sidewalk is responsible for the cost of maintaining the sidewalk.
1901 E. 26th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Browse this site for general information about sidewalk inspections, repair notices, and sidewalk repairs.
Report Sidewalk Issues Online
To report other non-urgent sidewalk issues, like overgrown bushes obstructing a sidewalk, call 311.
- Snow Shoveling Rules
- Free Sand for Sidewalks
- Walking in Minneapolis
- Snow Shoveling Flyer (PDF)
- Bonded Sidewalk Contractors
- Pending Snow and Ice Assessments
- 2018 Pending Sidewalk Repair Assessments
- Cold Weather Concrete Protection Plan
Last updated Sep 27, 2017