Public Works

350 South 5th Street
RM 203 City Hall
Minneapolis, MN  55415-1390

Public Works Permits

The Minneapolis Public Works Department issues many different types of permits related to the public infrastructure of the City. The permits that are most often issued fall into these main categories: Construction, Parking, Right of Way / Encroachment, Street Use, Utilities and Water.

The Minneapolis Department of Regulatory Services also issues several different types of permits related to private development and you will find building permit information on the Citys web page titled Building Construction Permit Information.

Construction Permits

Parking Permits

Use of City Property or Street / Object in Right of Way / Encroachment

Street Use Permits

Sewer and Stormwater Permits

Water Permits

Last updated Jul 23, 2013