Apply online now for a residential block event permit and/or register your National Night Out event below, whether or not you plan to close a street.
If you can’t use this online service, or prefer not to, please call the 311 Service Center to submit your application by telephone. The City is no longer taking applications for residential block event permits by mail.
Learn more about National Night Out.
Before You Begin …
The following tips will help make your online application experience successful:
1. Make sure you have access to a printer. You will want to print your receipt if you choose to pay online. Or, if you choose not to pay online, you’ll be asked to print a fee statement to mail with your payment.
2. Have ready your event location, date (and rain date), time and description of activities.
3. Have ready your list of neighbors (name and address) who have been contacted and given approval for the event (to meet your residential approval requirement).
4. Make sure you understand the fee schedule for residential block events. The online form will calculate your fee based on the date you apply and the date you plan to hold your event.
If you have trouble using this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Technical issues only)
Questions about Your Permit Application
- Contact: email@example.com about National Night Out
or visit the National Night Out website
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for all other
Residential Block Events
Last updated Jun. 7, 2012