When should I select:
Use when property is stolen but there has been no illegal entry or contact by the thief.
For example …
- A bike is stolen from your front yard.
- Your purse is stolen from your chair at a restaurant.
Don’t use E-Report if …
- Your home, business or other building (garage, shed, etc) has been illegally entered and property taken. Call 9-1-1 to have an officer sent to the scene.
- Something was taken from you while you were wearing or carrying it. You can report this Theft from Person by calling 3-1-1.
- Your vehicle is missing and you believe it has been stolen. Contact the Minneapolis Impound Lot for information and to make a report.
Last updated Sep. 27, 2011