City Clerk’s Office

350 S. 5th St., Room 304
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Contact Us
Phone: (612) 673-2216

Introducing LIMS, a new tool to track local legislation.  Click to enter LIMS.

Official Public Notices

City Seal

Public notices on this page are associated with City Council business. Minneapolis publishes public notices to make you aware of important information and/or changes within your community. Public notices inform you about government actions, and alert you when the interests of your family, neighborhood, or business are affected by upcoming legislative action.

Public Hearings

All public hearings are held in City Hall Room 317 unless otherwise noted.

April 19, 2018 – 1:30 p.m.

Reappointment of the Fire Chief  (2018-00415

May 1, 2018 – 10:00 a.m. 

Jordan W and Willard S Residential Street Resurfacing Project (2018-00353)

5th St NE and Spring St NE Street Resurfacing Project (2018-00073)

Armatage S Area Street Resurfacing Project (2018-00073)

May 1, 2018 – 1:30 p.m

Reappointment by the Executive Committee of Noah Schuchman to the appointed position of Director of Regulatory Services (2018-00416)

May 14, 2018 – 1:30 p.m.

Tobacco 21 Ordinance (2018-00367

June 5, 2018 – 10:00 a.m.

Stormwater Management Program and Annual Report (2018-00432


Currently, all Minneapolis public notices are available in the City's official newspaper, Finance & Commerce.

Last updated Apr 19, 2018



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo