Energy assistance and conservation meeting for rental property owners is Aug. 30
For rental property owners and tenants who are looking to save money and make their properties more energy efficient, Community Action of Minneapolis is hosting a free meeting Aug. 30 to inform property owners and renters how energy conservation, energy assistance and weatherization programs and services can benefit them.
A wealth of information and resources will be shared during this meeting including:
- how to get a free energy audit for their property
- how to get their furnace checked out for free
- how they can apply for a free air conditioner
- how to get free energy efficient light bulbs
- how to apply for a program that will help them to get insulation in an attic
- how to get information that will help them to get walls insulated at no cost to them
- how to apply for assistance with payment of light or gas bills
- how to apply for a free energy efficient appliance.
Community Action of Minneapolis
Minneapolis Rental Property Owners Meeting
Monday, Aug. 30, 5 – 7 p.m.
2104 Park Avenue South
Complimentary supper will be served.
For more information call 612-767-1734.
Published Aug 10, 2010