Panel discussion scheduled for future of Downtown
The public is invited to join City and regional leaders for an interactive panel discussion about placemaking and the future of downtown Minneapolis.
12:30-2 p.m., Wednesday, May 7
Brave New Workshop, 824 Hennepin Ave.
· Renowned urbanist Gil Penalosa.
· Minneapolis Ward 3 Council Member Jacob Frey.
· Minneapolis Downtown Council Director of Public Realm Initiatives Ben Shardlow.
· Greater MSP founding CEO Michael Langley.
· Minneapolis Bicycle Coalition Executive Director Ethan Fawley.
· Trust for Public Land State Director Susan Schmidt.
· Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board Assistant Superintendent for Planning Bruce Chamberlain.
The discussion will be moderated by Kjersti Monson, City of Minneapolis director of Long Range Planning.
This event is free and open to all, but seating is limited. RSVP for general admission seating.
Published Apr 30, 2014