Link up with your colleagues using Lync
Are you taking advantage of Lync yet? It makes it easier than ever to reach out to your colleagues, share your thoughts and collaborate with coworkers in different buildings.
All City computers should now have Lync 2010. Lync offers the ability to:
· Send instant messages.
· Open a collaborative virtual whiteboard in one click.
· Set your status to display “Available,” “Busy,” “Do Not Disturb,” “Be Right Back” and more.
· Set up an online meeting quickly and easily without hunting down a conference line.
· Join an online meeting with a single click — no codes required.
· Take meeting notes with OneNote and save them for reference or to share with others later.
Published Apr 29, 2014