W-2s are in the mail

The City of Minneapolis mailed W-2s by the mandated Jan. 31 deadline. You should receive your W-2 in the mail by Feb. 8.


If you don’t receive your W-2 in the mail, please submit a request for a replacement through HRIS. The request is in the same area online where you view your paycheck.  Click “employee self-service” then “W-2 reissue request” under “payroll and compensation.” Please be sure to also check HRIS to ensure that your address on file is correct.


You may also submit a written request for a replacement W-2 by emailing [email protected].


The City of Minneapolis handles the W-2 processing for all election judges and employees of the City of Minneapolis, Minneapolis Public Housing Authority, Municipal Building Commission, METP-Summer Youth, the Youth Coordinating Board and the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board. Read more about your W-2 statements.


Published Feb 5, 2014



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo