Find out if you need to register as a new user on mymedica.com
If you have never signed into www.mymedica.com or have a new group number for your health plan in 2014, you will need to register as a new user on website. You have a new group number in 2014 if:
· You selected a different network
· You moved from the standard monthly premium rates to the wellness monthly premium rates
· You moved from the wellness monthly premium rates to the standard monthly premium rates
You should register on www.mymedica.com as soon as possible to gain access to your Personal Health Scorecard. The scorecard displays points you have earned and points you are eligible to earn in the future by completing health activities. When you earn 300 points for completing health activities and report your points on the scorecard by Aug. 31, 2014, you will receive a discount on your monthly health insurance coverage next year. Savings average $400 a year for a single person and $1,200 a year for families.
To register as a new user on the website:
1. Visit www.mymedica.com.
2. Click on the “Register Now” button located at the bottom of the “Site Login” box.
3. Answer the registration questions. (You will need your Medica ID card for this step.)
4. Once you are logged in, click on the “Health & Wellness” tab.
5. Complete the “Account Set Up” for the “Health & Wellness” page if prompted.
6. Once you are set up, the health assessment will load automatically. Click “Start Now” to complete the Personal Health Profile.
After you complete the Personal Health Profile, you will have access to your Personal Health Scorecard. Log in any time to check your point status and add new points for the current month.
Published Feb 5, 2014