Workshop can help you find solutions to everyday challenges at work
Human Resources is offering a workshop aimed at helping employees handle the challenges caused by negative behavior in the workplace.
Dealing with negativity in the workplace
Thursday, Dec. 12
1 – 2:30 p.m.
Room 101, City of Lakes building, 309 2nd Ave. s.
This workshop will focus on how negativity surfaces in the workplace and explore the relationship between change and negative behavior. Workshop participants will learn to identify ways to stay focused, productive and positive as well as how to help others overcome negativity.
How to enroll in this workshop
- Log in to HRIS
- Click the “Learning and Development” link
- Click on “My Learning” and then “Search Catalog”
- Type a key word in the search text box (e.g., negativity)
- Click on the “Search Catalog Items” button
- Click on the “Course Title” link (e.g., Dealing with negativity in the workplace)
- Click on “View Details” to check available seats
- Click on the “Enroll” button
- Click “Submit Enrollment.”
About the workshop presenter
The workshop is presented by training professionals from OptumHealth, an organization that works to improve people’s health and make the health system work better for its clients. The services offered by OptumHealth are part of the benefit package offered to City employees through Medica, the City’s health insurance provider. Workshops presentations may be followed by discussions facilitated by City Human Resources staff.
Published Nov 13, 2013