Discounted tickets available for Vikings vs. Washington game
The Minnesota Vikings are extending a discount ticket offer to City employees for the Thursday, Nov. 7 game against Washington. Through this offer, most* employees can buy discount priced tickets to this game.
Special offer for the Thursday, Nov. 7 Vikings game
$99 Lower level – end zone
$39.50 Upper level - end zone / corner (discounted from $54 - $64)
If you are interested in this offer, follow the instructions below. This offer is valid only while supplies last, and does not apply to previously purchased tickets. No refunds or exchanges are allowed through this offer. Special offer tickets may only be purchased online. If you have questions about this online offer, contact John Dvorak at 952-918-8449 or email@example.com.
How to order tickets online
- Log onto: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=vikings&owner=1722441&group=107&err=&event=&customerID=
- Select “Find Tickets”
- Enter the Special Offer Code: MPLS
- Go to “Create an Account” on the right-hand side of the screen (if you have used this program in the past, you may simply enter your email address and password on the left).
- Create a Ticketmaster account using your email address.
- Select the number of seats you wish to purchase and view the available locations.
- Follow the instructions to purchase. You will be able to print the tickets at your computer.
* Because this discounted ticket offer has not been made to the general public, some employees should not accept this offer. The City’s elected officials, employees and local officials who file statements of economic interest, and employees who are involved with the Vikings stadium project should not take advantage of the offer because accepting the discounted tickets would violate the Minnesota State Gift Ban as well as the City’s Ethics Code. For individual inquiries or more information, contact Susan Trammell, City Attorney’s Office, at 612-673-3230.
Published Oct 2, 2013