Be sure to print Dec. 28 pay stub to ensure you have 2012 tax information

Be sure to print a copy of your Dec. 28 electronic pay stub before Jan. 2, 2013 to ensure you have a record of important 2012 tax withholding and deduction information. Printing your paycheck is the only way to ensure you have 2012 tax withholding and deduction information. Information on your Dec. 28 electronic pay stub includes year-to-date union dues, vacation, sick time and charitable contributions.

Your year-end 2012 information is available only for a limited time. After Jan. 2, your paycheck will reflect only 2013 withholding and deduction data, and you will no longer be able to retrieve 2012 tax withholding and deduction information.

Please note: Your Dec. 28 pay stub is NOT your W2 Tax Statement. W2 Tax statements will be mailed to all employees by Jan. 31, 2013.


To print a copy of your final 2012 pay stub for your records:

If you have any questions, please contact your department’s payroll liaison. To see the list of payroll liaisons, click on CityTalk’s Central Payroll Web page and then open the PDF called “Contact Information.”

The end of the year is also a good time for you to:

You must complete a new W-4MN form IF you:

For more information about State of Minnesota income tax, go to For more information about Federal income tax, go to

Published Dec 19, 2012



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo