Weight Watchers at Work welcomes new members
The City’s Weight Watchers at Work group welcomes new participants. The group meets in Room 525 of the Public Service Center, 250 South Fourth Street, on Tuesdays from 12 to 12:30 p.m. Each meeting features a discussion on a weight loss topic and distribution of materials to take home. Discussion topics include: curbing stress eating, making healthy food choices, eating out, getting active, etc.
Interested employees can begin attending at any time. To enroll, simply purchase a monthly pass for $39.95. This monthly fee includes the supportive weekly meetings and e-tools to support weight loss and healthy eating goals now
If your weight loss has been recommended by your physician, a form is available that can be completed and submitted with a receipt in order to use your flexible spending dollars or HRA/VEBA for reimbursement of the cost.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Go to: https://wellness.weightwatchers.com
- Enter the company ID: 42663
- Enter the company password: WW42663
- Register and personalize your account (you will be asked to create a username and password – keep it for your records)
- Complete your company information: City of Minneapolis, 250 South Fourth Street, Room 14, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- Click “yes” to indicate you are interested in a meeting
- Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking the small box and then clicking “next”
- If your “At Work” meeting does not yet have the required 20 Monthly Pass purchases to start a meeting when you are enrolling, the next screen will show locations and times for local meetings. Click on “buy monthly pass” button at the top right hand corner of any of the local meetings that appear. Now you will see a screen to complete your Monthly Pass purchase associated with the City of Minneapolis. You may use a credit card, debit card, or, PayPal.
- Complete your Monthly Pass purchase by following the screen prompts.
- When you are finished, print off your temporary pass to confirm your purchase. (Permanent passes will be mailed to your home address.)
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Published Sep 26, 2012