Help water new boulevard trees

Has a new boulevard tree been planted near your property recently? You can help it get a good start by ordering a tree watering bag from the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board - at no direct cost to you. The Park Board would install it, and then you fill it up with water once a week. The Park Board will remove it later this fall.

Contact the Park Board Forestry Division at 612-313-7710 or [email protected] to get a request form. Forms must be returned by June 15.


Published May 30, 2012



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 


311 call center

TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Minneapolis 14 Government TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo