Neighborhood & Community Relations
The Neighborhood and Community Relations department strives for equitable access and the opportunity for equal input by addressing and removing barriers to civic participation and meaningful engagement. We connect the community to the City and the City to the community.
- June 2016 Minneapolis Connects (6/3)
- Voter Guide for June 16 NCEC Elections now available (6/3)
- Minneapolis City Council approves final Blueprint for Equitable Engagement (5/27)
- 45-day review and comment period for draft revisions to 2017-19 CPP Guidelines runs through Monday, June 20 (5/5)
- Applicants sought for Neighborhood and Community Engagement Commission districts 2, 4, 6 and 8 (4/15)
One Minneapolis Fund Request for Proposals Due April 11th: Learn more about the One Minneapolis Fund. (2/10)
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Jun 3, 2016