Neighborhood & Community Relations
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government, they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
Draft Neighborhoods 2020 Program Guidelines now available for review and public comment
The draft Neighborhoods 2020 Program Guidelines are now available for review and public comment. The official public comment period will be held from February 28 to April 17, 2020.
NCR will be holding community informational meetings. All meetings will have interpreters available. These meetings provide a space where residents can submit public comments. Current meeting dates include:
- March 9: Urban Research and Outreach Engagement Center (UROC) - 6:00-8:00p.m.- 2001 Plymouth Avenue N. Minneapolis, MN 55411
- April 2: Northeast Park and Recreation Center - 6:00-8:00p.m. - 1530 Johnson Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418
For more information and to learn additional ways to submit public comments visit the Neighborhoods 2020 Project page.
Documents from CURA
- Neighborhoods 2020 Racial Equity Analysis
- Neighborhoods 2020 Report Back
- Read more about Neighborhoods 2020 at minneapolismn.gov/neighborhoods2020
- Neighborhoods 2020 program guidelines release moved to Feb. 28
- Minneapolis Connects January 2020 newsletter
- 2018 Neighborhood Programs Annual Report
- 2018 Diversity Survey Report
- View past newsletters
Last updated Feb 28, 2020