Neighborhood & Community Relations
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government; they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
- October 2016 Minneapolis Connects (10/7)
- Help shape our city - apply for openings on boards and commissions - deadline Oct. 21
- Renter Engagement Learning Lab set for October 26 (10/5)
- 2017-2019 Community Participation Program guidelines, application materials now available. (8/18)
- Neighborhood Programming and Support Evaluation - final report now available (7/11)
- New Neighborhood Specialist assignments
- Minneapolis City Council approves final Blueprint for Equitable Engagement (5/27)
Para asistencia 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
Last updated Oct 11, 2016