The exhibitor application is now open for nonprofits, City departments, public institutions and neighborhood showcase registration. For-profit companies and others interested in sponsoring the conference can read more on the sponsorships webpage.
Exhibit hall information
The exhibit hall is located in Hall A in the lower level (two levels below the entrance) of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Conference organizers will post the exhibitor list here as exhibits are confirmed.
Exhibitor set up is on:
- Friday, Jan 31 from 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1 from 7-8 a.m.
Check-in and morning refreshments open at 8 a.m., and the programming will begin at 9 a.m.
Confirmation of exhibit space
You will receive an email from [email protected] with a copy of your responses within a few minutes of clicking "submit" on the form. If you don't receive an initial confirmation from Google Forms within 5 minutes, check your spam or junk folder.
Staff will follow up with you to confirm you have been approved as we get closer to December. Table numbers will be assigned after exhibitor registration closes.
How to edit exhibit information
You can edit your exhibit name and information through Dec. 31 or until exhibitor registration closes using the "edit response" button at the top of your initial receipt email. Flag this email for your future reference.
Show me how
- Find your receipt email from Google Forms ([email protected]) entitled "Exhibitor Sign-up 2020 Community Connections Conference."
- The blue highlighted link called "Edit Response" near the top of the email will open your submission, which you can then edit.
- Click "submit" in order to update.
The screenshot shows the edit button circled in red.
Note: If you want to delete your answer from one of the boxes and leave it blank instead, you have to overwrite what you wrote before with the word "none" or "na" in order for organizers to see your change. For example, if you initially filled out the box called "Name of exhibit if different from above," but now you want your exhibit name to be the same as your organization name, you should write "na" in that space when you edit your response.
Electricity at booth spaces
- Electricity is purchased from the Convention Center, though you must first apply to be an exhibitor and receive a table number to be able to purchase it.
- If you have received your table number, you can purchase electricity from the Convention Center here.
- City of Minneapolis "CoMnet Wireless" network is available in the Convention Center if you are City staff.
- There is free public wireless internet on the first floor of the Convention Center, but the conference will be on the lower level.
- Wireless internet is also available for purchase directly from the Minneapolis Convention Center. In 2019, it was $80 and was paid with credit card upon opening a browser on the device to be connected to the network called "Exhibitor Internet."
- Read more here at Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information. Wait until you have been given a table number to pay for internet.
Benefits for exhibitors
- Exhibitors will receive complimentary morning refreshments, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
- You will be featured in our Community Connections Conference program that is provided to each conference participant. Hosting an exhibitor space exposes you to a large group of active residents, neighborhood and community organizations who are looking for information, ideas and assistance to help them further their goals.
- Exhibitor booths are 10'x10' by default.
There is no cost for City of Minneapolis departments, public agencies, 501(c)(3) nonprofits and City-funded neighborhood organizations (these) to exhibit at the 2020 Community Connections Conference unless electricity or wifi is needed at your booth.
Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737 or email [email protected].
Last updated Nov 21, 2019