Call for Exhibitors
We invite you to participate in the 7th annual Community Connections Conference on Saturday, February 10 as an exhibitor! The conference, being held at the Minneapolis Convention Center; is designed to display and build successful community collaborations between neighborhoods, cultural communities, residents, and the City. A major theme of the conference is to build diversity and capacity of our neighborhood organizations and community organizations by providing new and innovative ideas through collaboration and participation.
Benefits of hosting in the exhibit hall
- Exhibitor spaces are an excellent way to promote your services, work and/or products, launch a new idea, or simply network with a wide range of participants.
- You will be featured in our Community Connections Conference program that is provided to each conference participant.
- Hosting an exhibitor space exposes you to a large group of active residents, neighborhood and community organizations who are looking for information, ideas and assistance to help them further their goals.
The cost to reserve an exhibitor table depends on type of exhibitor:
- City of Minneapolis departments - FREE
- Officially city-designated neighborhood organizations – FREE
- Small non-profits - operating budget < $250,000 – FREE
- Large non-profits > $250,000 - $100
- Public agencies - $100
- For-profit businesses - $100
Exhibitors will receive complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages, and an exhibitor table with a table skirt and two chairs. There will be a charge for additional tables and chairs.
The Exhibit Hall will be located in the Ballroom on the first level. Exhibitor set up will be on Friday, February 9 from 6:00-8:00pm and Saturday, February 10 from 6:00-7:15am. Cancellations should be directed as soon as possible to NCR at 612-673-3737.
Wi-Fi and electrical service will not be provided. However, these service are available for purchase directly from the Convention Center, please visit: Minneapolis Convention Center Exhibitor Information. To take advantage of discounted service costs, please contact the Convention Center at least 15 days prior to the event.
Registration Fee Payment
Credit card payment is the preferred method of payment. Please call 612-673-2555 to make your payment, use code 845CONF when calling.
Registration and payment must be received no later than Friday, January 5, 2018.
How to Register
Follow this link to register your exhibit.
Exhibitors will be asked to provide the following information:
- Date of registration
- Exhibitor type
- Fee status
- Exhibit name
- Description of your exhibit
- Exhibitor address, email and phone number
- Contact person title, email and phone number
Question can be directed to Claudia Diggs at 612-673-3750 or email@example.com
Last updated Nov 28, 2017