Neighborhood & Community Relations
When residents are informed, connected to their community and feel represented in City government, they are empowered to influence decisions that impact their lives.
Draft Neighborhoods 2020 Program Guidelines now available for review and public comment
The draft Neighborhoods 2020 Program Guidelines are now available for review and public comment. The official public comment period will be held from February 28 to April 17, 2020.
NCR will be holding community informational meetings. All meetings will have interpreters available. These meetings provide a space where residents can submit public comments. Current meeting dates include:
- March 9: Urban Research and Outreach Engagement Center (UROC) - 6:00-8:00p.m.- 2001 Plymouth Avenue N. Minneapolis, MN 55411
- April 2: Virtual meeting, details TBA- 6:00-8:00p.m.
For more information and to learn additional ways to submit public comments visit the Neighborhoods 2020 Project page.
Documents from CURA
- Neighborhoods 2020 Racial Equity Analysis
- Neighborhoods 2020 Report Back
- Read more about Neighborhoods 2020 at minneapolismn.gov/neighborhoods2020
- Check the mail for your census letter and get counted today
- Neighborhoods 2020 program guidelines available for review and comment
- Minneapolis Connects February 2020 newsletter
- 2018 Neighborhood Programs Annual Report
- 2018 Diversity Survey Report
- View past newsletters
Last updated Mar 18, 2020