Transportation & Public Works and
Ways & Means/Budget Agenda
Monday, March 6, 2006 at 1:30 p.m., Council Chamber, Room 317 City Hall
Transportation & Public Work Committee Members Present: Colvin Roy, Glidden, Lilligren, Benson, Johnson, Hodges
Council Committee Coordinator: Peggy Menshek, (612) 673-2287, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways & Means/Budget Committee Members Present: Ostrow, Schiff, Colvin Roy, Hofstede, Glidden, Hodges
Council Committee Coordinator: Anne Roth, (612) 673-3130 email@example.com
Referred back to Committee by W&M/Budget:
1. Streetcar Study:
Authorize the proper City officers to amend the contract with Meyer Mohaddes, Associates, Inc., in the amount of $300,000, to complete a Streetcar Study as part of the Ten-Year Transportation Action Plan, pending City Attorney review.
Action Taken: Approved, with the direction that staff re-work the Scope of Services to include:
1) Specific locational options for a maintenance and operations facility;
2) Specific station locations;
3) Specific implementation strategies for a conceptual organizational structure for street car construction and operation;
4) Specific project delivery mechanisms; and
5) Identification of a range of streetcar vehicles and infrastructure.
The regularly scheduled Ways & Means/Budget Meeting
will follow the adjourned meeting
Notice: A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D05.
Next Regular Transportation & Public Works Committee Meeting: March 21, 2006
Next Regular Ways & Means/Budget Committee Meeting: March 27, 2006
Next City Council Meeting: March 10, 2006
Last updated Oct 18, 2011