MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
4:30 p.m. | City Hall, Room 319 | 350 South 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lisa Kusz - 612.673.3710
Matthew Brown, President | Alissa Luepke-Pier, Vice President | Sam Rockwell, Secretary
Jean Coleman | Jono Cowgill | Kim Ellison | Ryan Kronzer | Nick Magrino | Jeremy Schroeder | Amy Sweasy
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
1. Nicollet Ave Apartments – 1713-1735 Nicollet Ave (Discussion)
A 6-story mixed-use building with approximately 7,000 sq. ft. of commercial space and 147 dwelling units.
2. OX-OP Gallery and Residences – 1111 Washington Ave S (Discussion)
An 8-story mixed-use building with approximately 1,423 sq. ft. of commercial space and 150 dwelling units.
3. 14th Avenue NE Apartments (Discussion)
New residential planned unit development with one residential building with 175 dwelling units and one building for artist/makers space.
4. Zoning Code Text Amendment (Discussion)
Review and comment on proposed zoning code text amendment regarding regulations related to mechanical equipment, penthouses and height.
5. Minneapolis 2040: Commercial Goods and Services (Discussion)
Discuss the draft comprehensive plan as it relates to access to commercial goods and services.
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING: JULY 19, 2018
Last updated Jun 21, 2018