MINNEAPOLIS CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
4:30 p.m. | City Hall, Room 319 | 350 South 5th Street | Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lisa Kusz - 612.673.3710
Matthew Brown, President | John Slack, Vice President* | Alissa Luepke Pier, Secretary
Lisa Bender | Rebecca Gagnon | Ryan Kronzer | Nick Magrino | Sam Rockwell | Amy Sweasy | Scott Vreeland
*The Vice President chairs the Committee of the Whole
1. Land Sales – 695-699 Lowry Ave NE (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 695-699 Lowry Ave NE for the rehabilitation of an existing building for artist studios and demonstration space, retail, and one three-bedroom apartment
2. 3100 W Lake St (Discussion)
A new 200-unit residential building.
3. U-Haul, 4201 Hiawatha Ave (Discussion)
A new self-service storage facility with truck rental.
4. Hall’s Island – 900 Sibley St NE (Discussion)
Creation of an island in the Mississippi River.
5. Superior Plating Phase II – 120 E 5th St NE (Discussion)
Construction of a 27-story, mixed-use building with 258 dwelling units as part of a planned development.
6. Mortenson Tower – 333 E Hennepin (Discussion)
Construction of a 26-story, mixed use building with 2,400 square feet of ground floor commercial space and 282 dwelling units.
7. 38th Street Station – 3752 Hiawatha Ave, 2922-2924 38th St E, 3733-3757 29th Ave S, 3805 29th Ave S (Discussion)
A planned unit development with three mixed-use buildings, a total of 164 dwelling units, and approximately 28,000 square feet of commercial space.
8. Retail Building – 900 W 50th St (Discussion)
NEXT PLANNING COMMISSION COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING: MAY 11, 2017
Last updated Apr 27, 2017