Minneapolis City Planning Commission
Committee of the Whole
4:30 p.m. - City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 319
March 27, 2014
1. Land Sales – 2413, 2423, 2425, 2503, 2507 and 2511 Penn Ave N (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the sale of 2413, 2423, 2425, 2503, 2507 and 2511 Penn Ave N for construction of new mixed-use multi-family development.
2. Location and Design Review – PV107: Cedar Ave Sidewalk Modifications (Approval)
Review of the project for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan
3. Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Master Plan and Dinkytown Business District Plan (Discussion)
Review the draft Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Master Plan and Dinkytown Business District Plan in preparation for the City approval process.
4. Role of CPED’s Urban Designers (Discussion)
5. 506 4th St N/525 3rd St N (Discussion)
A 3-story commercial building.
6. 700 Central – 708 Central Ave NE and 119 & 123 7th St SE (Discussion)
Renovations to the existing buildings as well as new construction to allow a mixed-use development with a total of 150 dwelling units (179 bedrooms) and up to 10,000 square feet of ground level commercial space.
Last updated Mar 20, 2014