Minneapolis City Planning Commission
Committee of the Whole
4:30 p.m. - City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 319
November 14, 2013
1. Public Land Sale – 3216 30th Ave S (Approval)
Review for consistency with the comprehensive plan the sale of 3216 30th Ave S for use as a single-family home.
2. Open appointments for the Zoning Board of Adjustment
Review advisory list for consideration for five open seats on the Zoning Board of Adjustment.
3. Long-Term Land Lease – 1000-1028 2nd St S (Approval)
Review for consistency with the Comprehensive Plan the long-term lease of the City portion of Gold Medal Park at 1000-1028 2nd Street South for its continued use as a park.
4. Establishment of the Ryan Project/Downtown East Industrial Development District (Approval)
Review for consistency with the comprehensive plan
5. Location and Design Review (Approval)
Downtown East park and parking facility
6. Linden Hills Small Area Plan: Update on Next Steps.
7. Text Amendment – Massage amendment (Discussion)
The purpose of the amendment is to revise regulations pertaining to massage.
8. Solar Arts Building - 711 15th Ave NE, 1529 ½ and 1531 Monroe St NE (Discussion)
Existing mixed use building – adding a new reception or meeting hall.
9. DC Group – 1977 West River Rd N (Discussion)
Construction of a warehouse addition and structured parking
10. Push @ Glenwood – 225 and 301 Thomas Ave N and 2601 Glenwood Ave N (Discussion)
Proposal to repurpose an existing industrial building and construct a 4-story addition on a site located in the Shoreland and Floodplain Overlay Districts
11. Modifying site plan review standards (Discussion)
Last updated Nov 7, 2013