Planning Commission Minneapolis City
Committee of the Whole
4:30 p.m. - City Hall, 350 S 5th St, Room 319
January 10, 2013
1. Land Sale – 115 5th St NE (Approval)
Review for consistency with the comprehensive plan the sale of 115 5th St NE for either supportive housing or multi-family housing development.
(Staff: Haila Maze)
2. 35W and University Avenue (Discussion)
A new 9 to11 story residential development that consists of approximately 200 market rate apartments.
(Staff: Becca Farrar)
3. Mill and Main Phase II – 401 Main Street SE (Discussion)
New 7-story 179 multi-family residential building (part of the A Mill site).
(Staff: Jim Voll)
4. South Quarter - The block bound by E 19th St, Portland Ave, Franklin Ave and 5th Ave S (Discussion)
A multiple-family housing development with 90 dwelling units located on the block bounded by Portland Ave, 5th Ave S, Franklin Ave and E 19th St. The building will be 4 stories in height with one level of underground parking
(Staff: Hilary Dvorak)
5. Commission Comments on the Minneapolis Climate Action Plan (Discussion)
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013