File Number: 17-00592
Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program funding
- Accepting additional Federal Highway Safety Improvement grant funds in the amount of $931,879, for a total amount of $5,790,105, for intersection and traffic signal improvements, pursuant to Minnesota Department of Transportation Agency Agreement No. 99903 (CTR1622).
- Passage of Resolution increasing the appropriation for the Public Works Department by $931,879 in Safety Program CTR022 to reflect additional grant funds.
Originating Department: Public Works
- Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program Funding RCA
- Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program Funding Resolution
- 16-01300 2016 Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program Funding and Agreements
May 2, 2017: TPW Agenda
May 2, 2017: TPW Committee Report
May 8, 2017: WM Agenda
May 8, 2017: WM Committee Report
May 12, 2017: City Council Agenda
May 12, 2017: Official Proceedings
May 18, 2017: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: [email protected].
Last updated May 23, 2017