File Number: 17-00598
2017 Consolidated Plan Action Plan
- Directing staff to summarize public comments received through the 30-day public comment period of April 6, 2017 through May 5, 2017, in the 2017 Consolidated Plan Action Plan.
- Approving the 2017 Consolidated Plan Action Plan.
- Authorizing submittal of the City of Minneapolis 2017 Consolidated Plan Action Plan to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) after the City has been notified of the 2017 HUD Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Investment Partnerships (HOME), Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG), and Housing Opportunity for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) entitlement program allocation but no later than Aug. 16, 2017.
- Directing Finance staff to apply proportional project/program allocation adjustments to the prior approved 2017 General Budget Resolution project/program allocations after HUD notification of entitlement award amount.
- Directing Finance staff to incur any necessary pre-award costs for programming consistent with 2017 Consolidated Plan Action Plan.
Originating Department: Intergovernmental Relations
May 2, 2017: CDRS Agenda
May 2, 2017: CDRS Committee Report
May 8, 2017: WM Agenda
May 8, 2017: WM Committee Report
May 12, 2017: City Council Agenda
May 12, 2017: Official Proceedings
May 18, 2017: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: email@example.com.
Last updated May 23, 2017