File Number: 17-00177
Restoration of Phase II Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) Funds to approved NRP Neighborhood Action Plans
- Authorizing Finance and Property Services and Neighborhood and Community Relations departments to allow neighborhood .organizations to contract up to 100% of their approved NRP Phase II allocations, inclusive of the 2012 Community Participation Program (CPP) Equity Funds, according to the Recapitalization Schedule.
- Passage of Resolution transferring $3,390,597 of revenues from the Consolidated Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District to the NRP Fund.
Originating Department: Neighborhood & Community Relations
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds RCA (Corrected 1/30/2017)
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds RCA
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds Revised Finance Plan
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds Repayment Schedule
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds Resolution
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds Public Comment
- Restoration of Phase II NRP Funds Consolidated Redevelopment TIF District Map
Jan. 30, 2017: HECE Agenda
Jan. 30, 2017: HECE Committee Report
Feb. 6, 2017: WM Agenda
Feb. 6, 2017: WM Committee Report
Feb. 10, 2017: City Council Agenda
Feb. 10, 2017: Official Proceedings
Feb. 16, 2017: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: [email protected].
Last updated Feb 21, 2017