File Number: 16-01594
Seward Bicycle Boulevards: Layout approval, grant acceptance, and cooperative agreement with Hennepin County
- Approving the layout for Seward Bicycle Boulevards.
- Accepting a Federal Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) Grant for Safe Routes to School Funds through the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) in the amount of $299,920.
- Accepting Hennepin County grant funds in an amount not to exceed $32,500 and authorizing negotiation and execution of a cooperative agreement with Hennepin County for the grant.
- Passage of Resolution appropriating the funds, in the total amount of $332,420, to the Public Works Department.
- Directing Public Works staff to return to the Transportation & Public Works Committee no later than Jan. 31, 2017, with design options for the intersection of 29th Ave S and the Midtown Greenway, including a design option that will close 29th Ave S both northbound and southbound.
Originating Department: Public Works
- Seward Bicycle Boulevards RCA
- Seward Bicycle Boulevards Project Layout
- Seward Bicycle Boulevards Capital Project Rationale and Overview
- Seward Bicycle Boulevards Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee Resolutions
- 15-00411 Hennepin County Grant Submittal Authorization
- 15-01492 Metropolitan Council Grant Submittal Authorization
- 17-00169 29th Ave S at Midtown Greenway Design Options
- 17-00532 Bid for Seward Bicycle Boulevard Project
Nov. 29, 2016: TPW Agenda
Nov. 29, 2016: TPW Committee Report
Dec. 5, 2016: WM Agenda
Dec. 5, 2016: WM Committee Report
Dec. 9, 2016: City Council Agenda
Dec. 9, 2016: Official Proceedings
Dec. 13, 2016: Official Act
Submit written comments about this item to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Apr 12, 2017