Clerk Number: CF16-00001
Workplace Partnership Group
The Workplace Partnership Group was established to:
- Study the impact of policy proposals related to workplace regulations on earned sick time and paid time off, including consideration of regional and cross-jurisdictional implications of such policy proposals.
- Engage the community in the development of its recommended policy proposals through focus groups, listening sessions, and similar practices and may consult subject-matter experts in the course of its study.
- Report its final policy proposals on earned sick time and paid time off to the Committee of the Whole.
- Membership Roster
- Business Meeting Materials
- Listening Sessions
- Cramer Dissenting Opinion (pdf)
- WPG Frequently Asked Questions
- 15-01373 Workplace Regulations Partnership Group
- 15-01372 Workplace Regulations Ordinance
- 15-01158 Working Families Agenda (Closed)
Last updated May 2, 2016