Committee of the Whole Agenda
Standing Committee of the City Council, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thursday, May 21, 2009
10:00 a.m. - Room 317 City Hall
NOTE: All cellular telephones, pagers and BlackBerry devices to be switched to a non-audible function during Council and Committee meetings.
Committee Members Present: Council Members Lilligren, Ostrow, Gordon, Hofstede, Johnson, Samuels, Goodman, Glidden, Schiff, Remington, Benson, and Colvin Roy (Quorum – 7)
Committee Member Absent: Council Member Hodges
Council Committee Coordinator: Anissa Hollingshead (612) 673-2296
City Coordinator's Office
1. Business Process Improvement Initiative:
Receive and file update on the City's Business Process Improvement Initiative.
Action Taken: Postponed One Cycle to 6-11-2009 CoW Meeting
2. Results Minneapolis Website:
Preview of the Results Minneapolis Website.
Action Taken: None
Department of Finance
3. Updated NRP Phase II Capitalization Projections:
Receive and file report.
Action Taken: Approved motion to recommend to the NRP Policy Board to increase the appropriation level of approved Phase 2 Neighborhood Action Plans (NAP) to 90% of the total budget that may be contracted or expended during the first three years following the NAP approval; and that the NRP Policy Board forward this recommendation to the Minneapolis Community Development and Ways and Means/Budget Committees consistent with past practice.
Reports of Committees
Ø Committee of the Whole
Ø Community Development
Ø Health, Energy & Environment
Ø Public Safety & Regulatory Services
Ø Transportation & Public Works
Ø Ways & Means/Budget
Ø Zoning & Planning
1. There will be a Taxes Committee meeting at 9:00 a.m. in Council Chambers prior to City Council meeting of May 22, 2009.
2. The City Council Meeting of May 22, 2009 will adjourn to a meeting of the Minneapolis Community Development Agency (MCDA) Board of Commissioners.
3. The City Council Meeting of May 22, 2009 will adjourn to Tuesday, June 2, 2009 following the joint CD/W&M/Budget Committee meeting for the purpose of considering approval of the 2008 Consolidated Plan Amendment #3 regarding an application for Community Development Block Grant funds made available under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Notice: A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.
Next Regular City Council Meeting: May 22, 2009
Next Regular Committee of the Whole Meeting: June 11, 2009
City Clerk e-mail: [email protected]
Attention: If you want help translating this information, call -
Hmong - Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu (612) 673-2800;
Spanish - Atención. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir esta información, llama (612) 673-2700;
Somali - Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la’ aan wac (612) 673-3500
If you need a disability related accommodation, please contact [email protected]
Last updated Oct 17, 2011