Committee of the Whole Agenda
Standing Committee of the City Council, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thursday, April 23, 2009
10:00 a.m. - Room 317 City Hall
NOTE: All cellular telephones, pagers and BlackBerry devices to be switched to a non-audible function during Council and Committee meetings.
Committee: Council Members Lilligren, Ostrow, Gordon, Hofstede, Johnson, Samuels, Goodman, Glidden, Schiff, Remington, Benson, Colvin Roy and Hodges (Quorum – 7)
Council Committee Coordinator: Anissa Hollingshead (612) 673-2296
Reports of Committees
- Community Development
- Health, Energy & Environment
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Safety & Regulatory Services
- Transportation & Public Works
- Ways & Means/Budget
- Zoning & Planning
1. The City Council Meeting of April 24, 2009, will adjourn to a meeting of the Minneapolis Community Development Agency (MCDA) Board of Commissioners.
2. The City Council meeting of April 24, 2009, will adjourn to Room 315, City Hall, for the purpose of discussing the matter of Police Officer Federation of Minneapolis vs. City of Minneapolis:
Notice: A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.
Next Regular City Council Meeting: April 24, 2009
Next Regular Committee of the Whole Meeting: May 7, 2009
City Clerk e-mail: email@example.com
Attention: If you want help translating this information, call - Hmong - Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu 612-673-2800; Spanish - Atención. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir esta información, llama 612-673-2700; Somali - Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la aan wac 612-673-3500.
If you need a disability related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Apr. 17, 2012