Committee of the Whole Agenda
Standing Committee of the City Council, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thursday, June 19, 2008
10:00 a.m. - Room 317 City Hall
NOTE: All cellular telephones, pagers and BlackBerry devices to be switched to a non-audible function during Council and Committee meetings.
Committee Members Present: Council Members Lilligren, Gordon, Hofstede, Johnson, Samuels, Goodman, Glidden, Schiff, Remington, Benson, Colvin Roy and Hodges (Quorum – 7)
Committee Members Absent: Council Member Ostrow
Council Committee Coordinator: Anissa Hollingshead (612) 673-2296
Status report from the Neighborhood Revitalization Program Workgroup on shaping a program proposal.
Action Taken: Received Report – final report from Work Group anticipated 7/24/2008
Reports of Committees
- Community Development
- Health, Energy & Environment
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Safety & Regulatory Services
- Transportation & Public Works
- Ways & Means/Budget
- Zoning & Planning
1. There will be a presentation on the CenterPoint Energy donation ($2,500) for gas monitors in Council Chambers prior to the City Council meeting of June 20, 2008.
2. The City Council meeting of June 20, 2008, will adjourn to Room 315, City Hall, for the purpose of receiving a closed security briefing related to the Republican National Convention.
Notice: A portion of this meeting may be closed to the public pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 13D.03 or 13D.05.
Next Regular City Council Meeting: June 20, 2008
Next Regular Committee of the Whole Meeting: July 10, 2008
City Clerk e-mail: email@example.com
Minneapolis Web Page: MinneapolisMN.gov
Attention: If you want help translating this information, call - Hmong - Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu (612) 673-2800; Spanish - Atención. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir esta información, llama (612) 673-2700; Somali - Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la’ aan wac (612) 673-3500
If you need a disability related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated Mar 8, 2012