Minneapolis Development Review Speakers Program
Minneapolis Development Review is pleased to announce the creation of the Minneapolis Development Review Speakers Program. Modeled on a similar program in Portland, Oregon, the speakers program will present various programs that can be viewed or printed online in document form. The Minneapolis Development Review Speakers Program will have topics of interest to homeowners, property owners, business owners, developers and contractors.
Currently seven presentation topics are available:
- Detached Garages and Building Permits
- Decks and Building Permits (1 and 2 Family Dwellings)
- Starting and Expanding a Food Business in Minneapolis
- Understanding the Development Review Process in the City of Minneapolis
- On-Line Permitting for Contractors
- Zoning 101
- Farmers Markets
Representatives from neighborhood and community groups can also request a presentation by City staff. Contact information is listed below.
For more information, schedule a presentation or suggest a topic please contact Brad Carter ( email@example.com) at (612) 673-3797.
Please allow 30 days advance notice for on site presentations.
Last updated Sep. 27, 2011