Mayor's Update - April 11, 2003
1. State of the City (4/29)
2. Living Green Expo (this weekend)
3. Declaration of Independence Road Trip (4/25-5/4)
1. State of the City Address.
Tuesday, April 29 at 5:00 p.m.
Thrivent Financial (formerly Lutheran Brotherhood)
625 4th Ave. S.
2. This weekend's Living Green Expo www.livinggreenexpo.org
Find out how to save money and "live green" when you attend the second annual Living Green Expo at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. The free event runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 12 and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 13. 150 vendors will showcase environmentally sound products, services, and practices. Additionally, over 80 workshops will feature everything from how to compost and reduce toxicity in your home to using the latest energy-saving technology and cooking with organic, locally grown food.
3. Declaration of Independence Road Trip is coming to Minneapolis.
A rare, original copy of the Declaration and a special multimedia exhibition will be at The Minneapolis Institute of Arts from April 25 through May 4, 2003.
Published Apr. 11, 2003